| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Columbus, Ohio in October is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 54.6mm (2.1in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Columbus, Ohio are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:03 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 3:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Columbus, Ohio October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Columbus, Ohio:
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) NNW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) N
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 90.2 kms (56.1 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) W
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) W
- Dayton, Oh, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) W
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) S
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) S