| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Columbus, Ohio in July is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched with rain at times. Circa 109.5mm (4.3in) of H2O is deposited during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Columbus, Ohio are very sunny having an average of a substantial, 10:11 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:42.
- There are approximately 4:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Columbus, Ohio July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Columbus, Ohio:
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) NNW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) N
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 90.2 kms (56.1 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) W
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) W
- Dayton, Oh, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) W
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) S
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) S