| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Columbus, Ohio in February is slightly cold at -1.3 °C (29.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with snow now and again. Only 56.9mm (2.2in) of water is deposited across on average 11 days.
- In February the blue above Columbus, Ohio is somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:50 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Columbus, Ohio February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Columbus, Ohio:
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) NNW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) N
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 90.2 kms (56.1 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) W
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) W
- Dayton, Oh, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) W
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) S
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) S