Climate of Columbus, Ohio, Usa Average Weather
- Columbus, Ohio, usa, 40°0'N, 82°53'W, 254 m (833 ft)
- Columbus, Ohio has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Columbus, Ohio is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.8 degrees Celsius (51.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 967.5 mm (38.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2507 hours.
- If Columbus, Ohio were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) NNW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) N
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 90.2 kms (56.1 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) W
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) W
- Dayton, Oh, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) W
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) S
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) S